Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Play sucks at getting kill shots; Heroic Magmaw defeated!

Great job everyone. Five new heroics in two weeks: Maloriak, Atramedes, Magmaw, Omnitron, and Conclave!We're terrible at screen shots so here is a lifelike sketch of the defeat of Magmaw made by the lovely Lorkii:Media: Heroic Magmaw (Full Size)
Small Jumpingbear 6y
Jumpingbear61126Small Loycè 6y
Guild News

The Ground is Lava! Play Defeats Real Zombie Electric Dragon(s)!

Interrupts and dragons and lava, oh my. It's been almost a half a year since we've killed something of substance, what with all of the fake dragons without cleaves or tail swipes. I'm looking at you, blind guy. But tonight we defeated not one, ...
Small Jumpingbear 6y
Jumpingbear4804Small Statixx 6y
Guild News

Leondardo DiCaprio Is Right! Inception Is Possible!

Dear Diary,Back in late September of the year 2008, we laid the ground works of a dream that was slowly and carefully cultivated with the care and attention usually reserved for revolutionary ideas such as the assembly line, the cotton gin, or P90...
Small Veneer 7y
Veneer51134Small Dewo 7y
Guild News

BREAKING NEWS: Professor Putricide Drops Vanquisher Tokens!

I want to tell you a story. Like any story, it begins with a girl. Her name is Lafali. She was just like any other asian school girl going to school for the first time. Hair in pigtails and hugging her notebook close to her chest, she was eage...
Small Veneer 7y
Veneer2997Small Scaredpork 7y
Guild News

Sindragosa Gets Past Anger Issues! Hurt Still Working On It!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. William Congreve obviously has never witnessed Hurt's fury when asked if he'd like to see Nightmehr in a nurse's outfit. Perhaps only the once cold hand of death can warm his heart like it has Sindragosa's...
Small Veneer 7y
Veneer1435Small Veneer 7y
Guild News

Lich King is Dead! Nightmehr Earns World First Dead at End of Fight!

Well, it's been a long three months since Blizzard put anything out that's worthy of a news post but that day has finally arrived! Just to give you an update on what's been going on with us: Hurt finally offended the wrong people (Blizzard), Fala...
Small Veneer 7y
Veneer3717Small Falaron 7y
Guild News

INSANITY!! LIFEBIND LETs RAIDIENCE DIE OUT OF ENVY!!

Wow. Just because he does your job better than you as an off spec does not mean you're allowed to let Raidience die out of spite Kyle (Lifebind, KAM). Not cool bro. And the ironic part about all this? Raidience passes and Kyle gets the 272 clo...
Small Veneer 7y
Veneer4839Member avatar small Kinks 7y
Guild News

Anub'arak Has Gone Offline. Why? Cus We Have Mad Skill!

GOD THAT FELT GOOD. It's a lot like the time the dude in Hostel gets payback on the Dutch businessman in the bathroom by cutting off his fingers. I'm sure the feeling we had was a lot like how that dude felt. Yes, definitely. That's the best w...
Small Veneer 7y
Veneer5999Small Shnazz 7y
Guild News

<Play> Overcomes Fear of the Dark!

If the World of Warcraft were a movie, working on 0 Light would be a lot like Final Destination. I, of course, would be Devon Sawa because I'm awesome, never dies, and ridiculously 2 cute. Hurt would play the characters of all the people that do...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer81053Small Dewo 8y
Guild News

<Play> Defeats Multi-racial Family!

The mixing of races is just plain wrong. It's written right there in the Bible but I just can't find the scripture for some reason. So just like the Crusades of Orlando Bloom and Indiana Jones, we took on the fight for God and the beautiful peop...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer1497Small Veneer 8y
Guild News

This Is What We Do When We're Stuck On Authenticating

So while we're sitting here in front of Yogg waiting to do 0 Light because Blizzard decided to boot a handful of our members, we decided to bring back a classic:And this is what we think about while doing our business:Credit: Nightmehr
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer1418Small Veneer 8y
Guild News

<Play> Fights Energy Consumption With Fists of Fury! Only 1 Light Used Under Shade of 3 Leafy Trees!

Does anyone else find it funny that a boss spends so much energy and effort in trying to kill us with fire, only to put it out with some other ability? Call me crazy but shouldn't Mimiron know better than to kick himself in his own nuts? But hel...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer131520Small Dewo 8y
Guild News

Steelbreaker Got Hard! Two Trees IS More Than One!

So we found a fight we love more than Sif! I think I speak for everyone when I say Steelbreaker is the biggest wankster in the entire world. I know, I know... that's a bold statement considering we have people like Str who gets RNG mounts to dro...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer7983Small Rokareot 8y
Guild News

Saronite? What? And Something About Some Other Crap

Apparently, it's called "Saronite Animus" and not "Saronite Anamoly" as we've been calling it. To avoid confusion, they should call it "Huge Motherfuckin' Warlock Blueberry Pet That's More like a Bluish-Green" like I suggested. In any case, this...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer2633Small Bungie 8y
Guild News

WE <3 SIF! Hodir's Ok Too

Some might say Sif's a bitch. I have to disagree. Yes, she was the cause of random deaths that were completely unpreventable which led to some aggravation. But there's just something about her. She has IT, that indescribable thing that makes u...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer1357Small Veneer 8y
Guild News

From Yogg-Saron, with love

I still don't know what we just killed. A dragon? An octopus? Yogurt-Salad? Wait, maybe I should stop talking about food or else I'll get Catplant's motor running. All I know is I'm going to continue having wet dreams about running through ha...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer91259Small Dewo 8y
Guild News

General Vezax Down!

There has not been much news since &lt;Play&gt; has ventured into Ulduar, however tonight, April 27, 2009, Play managed to take down the last boss before Yogg'Saron, General Vezax.Great job everyone involved in Ulduar, and keep up the good work.Me...
Small Lafali 8y
Lafali2465Small Bungie 8y
Guild News

Nightfall This, Trick!

In other news, &lt;Play&gt; knocks out the smaller, tougher version of 10 man Sartharion +3 with an all physcial DPS group and no hax void walker tank! (legit way or go home) Good job to everyone involved and a special thanks to our patient helpe...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer1404Small Veneer 8y
Guild News

Can Anyone Say Twilight Vanquishers???

Who would have thought perseverance actually pays off? Congrats to &lt;Play&gt; and a big thanks to everyone for sticking with it to see this through. Now time for a much needed break until Ulduar!Oh yeah, Pooses made out like a minority and sto...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer1500Small Veneer 8y
Guild News

<Play> Clears Naxx 25 and Sartharion 25

Congrats &lt;Play&gt; on clearing 25 Naxx and 25 Sartharion. While they weren't the most challenging encounters they were still progression. And thanks again Blizzard for the epic lag fest on Thaddius. Bring on Ulduar, lets see what we can really ...
Small Veneer 8y
Veneer5947Small Rizk 8y