Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Oh! So we did some shit.

Apparently everyone in Play sucks at updating this front page now. Yadda Yadda Yadda 2/6H MSV, 6/6N HoF and 4/4N TES. We raped all of the normal mode content this tier and *hopefully* we continue this trend with the rest of the heroics we have ...
Small Fearnot 4y
Fearnot22114Member avatar small Zaxvriin 4y
Guild News

Heroic Madness Defeated! I'm cuckoo for Coco Puffs!

Expansion complete! *insert gay Final Fantasy tune* From Halfus to Heroic Madness this expansion has been a great ride. Sinestra was a whore, Heroic Ragnaros was hell, and Heroic Madness almost made us all insane. Everyone who cares knows ...
Small Enaz 5y
Enaz72016Member avatar small Thinks 5y
Guild News

7/8HM. One more to go.

And for your viewing pleasure... now in Youtube format.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfcvbQIZFMc
Small Jumpingbear 5y
Jumpingbear71669Small Statixx 5y
Guild News

6/8 Heroic!

We went 5/8 H in the first heroic lockout, but after that the holiday season caught up with many of our raiders. This kill came pretty quickly for us once everyone was online for it. Good work everyone!
Small Bish 5y
Bish1776Small Bish 5y
Guild News

5/8 HM!

Another kill in true Play fashion.
Small Bish 5y
Bish1672Small Bish 5y
Guild News

4/8HM, climbing up those rankings. Great work everyone.

Once again no screenshots because we were so excited to run off to Ultraxion. As an apology, I offer you this amazing comic (thank you Tsar, for the link!):
Small Jumpingbear 5y
Jumpingbear81394Small Paracyte 5y
Jumpingbear2835Small Enaz 5y
Guild News

SOMEONE didn't play in Vanilla...

Apparently we were supposed to 4 heal Heroic Morchok in 10-man, but we ended up two healing it. I'm not bragging or anything but Stealth and Ophi are OP.We're 2/8HM in 2 nights! I didn't get any kill shots so here is a picture of our shiny (albei...
Small Jumpingbear 5y
Jumpingbear61222Small Enaz 5y
Guild News

WE DID IT!!!!! aka The Bowling Ball Effect

Normally this is the part where I sit and ponder over some punny one-liner and whine about not being witty for a few hours.I'm fucking horrible at that, though. So I'mma get on the soapbox.Nothing in this expansion has been quite as fulfilling as ...
Small Jumpingbear 5y
Jumpingbear81319Small Rakkddos 5y
Guild News

Ragnaros, you should really watch your skirt.

I can almost see up it.Thinks looks like he makes a delicious pancake.Play is recruiting for phase 4 of Heroic Ragnaros! If you can push your DPS buttons really well, we want you! Especially interested in seeing Rogues and Warlocks to take our Le...
Small Jumpingbear 5y
Jumpingbear1693Small Jumpingbear 5y
Purpledrink41204Small Enaz 5y
Purpledrink61105Small Rakkddos 5y
Purpledrink51194Small Jumpingbear 5y
Purpledrink31734Small Jumpingbear 5y
Guild News

With our powers combined...13/13 Heroic-Ascendant Council Defeated!

Good Job everyone, now time for some well deserved relaxing before extinguishing the Firelands!
Small Statixx 6y
Statixx71408Small Scaredpork 6y
Guild News

Throwing Caution to the Wind 12/13HM, Al'akir (25) down!

If I ever have to dodge a squall line again it will be too soon.Great job guys. Time to finally complete this content and move on to do some Firelands testing while waiting for 4.2 to drop.Here's our fail attempt at a P... or penis... I can't tell.
Small Jumpingbear 6y
Jumpingbear71287Small Scaredpork 6y
Guild News

11/13:Kil'jaeden errr...I mean Sinestra forced back into her magma!

Soon it will be time to kill the real end boss of the instance!
Small Statixx 6y
Statixx31119Small Enaz 6y
Guild News

10/13: Heroic Cho'gall Defeated!

From killing pairs of dragons, to killing an Ogre with a pair of heads! Don't worry, we'll be back to kill Dragons again soon.
Small Statixx 6y
Statixx2815Small Enaz 6y
Guild News

9/13: Heroic Nefarian down!

Another day, another pair of Dargons dead! 4 left, great job everyone, lets keep pushing!
Small Statixx 6y
Statixx1650Small Statixx 6y
Guild News

8/13 HM, Twin Dragons downed!

Got the dragons down! And still we press on, only 5 bosses remaining. Great job to everyone. Sinestra is getting closer.Media: Heroic Valiona and Theralion (full size)
Small Jumpingbear 6y
Jumpingbear1686Small Jumpingbear 6y